boycott

...

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

:: pre examination blues ::

it has been more than week since i last wrote. thanks to blogger losing my post last week, i didn't really feel like wring after that.

exams are coming up really soon. i hope the paper would be easy so i can pass with flying colours. ya right. i just hope i can pass. i didn't really do well for the marketing subject but i did for the information systems during the course of this quarter. i guess i am more inclined to information systems type of modules afterall. trying to memorise lengthy passages just ain't my cup of tea.

after these 2 papers, i will finally get my long-deserved break. going thru a year of studies really tired me out quite a bit.

actually thought of going on a tour in december. but looking at the rates, it's better i go in january. it's about $100 cheaper to go in january. morever, it's less crowded. probably need to decide on the destination and book the tickets right after my exams, just in case i splurge all my reserves for christmas.

i still don't know what i can do to reward myself besides the tour. the xbox 360 looks marvellous. but it will set me back by about $1000 as there are just too many games that i want to get. maybe a kind soul would want to buy that for my xmas present. heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home